Friday, February 23, 2018

Happy 3rd Birthday Atticus!

My goodness I cannot believe you are three!  You are one busy little boy that keeps me on my toes all day long.  This has been a big year for you of many firsts, and many lasts.  You are growing up so fast!  I love watching you and Finley play together during the day when it is just the two of you.  She can rope you into about anything right now whether it is dressing up in princess gowns, watching her Tutu show,  or having tea parties in the basement with her.  You will play for awhile, and then run her princesses over with a dump truck when you are done.  You love doing everything for yourself so often times underwear are backwards, shoes are on the wrong feet but you did it yourself.  Three years old is all about the age of independence.  I have to just try to stay patient while you learn.  You have been asking me to snuggle with you lately, and you get so mad if Dad gets too close to me.  Only you and I are allowed to snuggle.  Daddy says it is time for you to go to preschool, and maybe that is true.  I also can't help but laugh when we tell you no, and you give us your look.  Oh my it gets me every time.   You make me nervous way too often with all of your jumping off of things.  You have no fear.   Can't wait to watch you grow this year, and please stay safe.

For Atticus's birthday we filled his room with balloons.  He came into our room that morning with them in his hands and told us he was three.  He got in bed for a few moments before we had to get ready for Church.
After Church we went to Baylor's game.  I made him a birthday cake, and we had spaghetti with meatballs for dinner.  He opened his gifts which included a book, some shoes from Am that he wants on as soon as he gets up in the morning, color wonder painting, a green toad stuffed animal, a basketball, and a plasma car for outside.  He was most excited about the basketball I think.  He seems to be pretty passionate about basketball right now.

Favorites:
Color: Blue
Food: Cake and chicken nuggets
Movie: Boss Baby
TV Show: Thomas the Train and Fall down in the water(Ultimate Beast Master)
Best Friend: a blue boy
Song: Thomas song
Drink: Lemonade
Toy: Paint
Favorite Sport: Basketball










Photo credit: Briley 



0 comments: