Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Upstairs Update

When we moved into our house a year ago, we had work done to the main level, and thought we would have them come back a few months later to do the upstairs.  A year later we finally had them come back, and the kids got their rooms painted.  I picked out the colors for Finley and Baylor.  Baylor wanted blue and Finley wanted pink.  Briley picked out her own color which is a blue/green color.  We also had them redo the two bathrooms by putting in new vanities, mirrors, toilet, light fixtures, and tile.  I love the way they both turned out.  I think it makes Andy and I now want to get ours updated, but that is on down our ever-growing list.  With each new project that we get done, I feel the house becomes more and more our own.  I'm hopeful now that we have done the kids rooms they will feel that way too.



I love the way they stretch a room in realty pictures...


























0 comments: